The new version is presenting more challenge than I thought it would. The main issues stem from the integration aspects I'm working on. I'm trying to implement a death system that will take you to the end of the game no matter what. I had a good system in the code, but I immediately found an unrelated bug, but ended up removing the whole thing trying to track down the source of the bug. So it's like a 2 steps forward, 1 step back kind of deal.
P.S. I'm also working on perhaps my favorite easter egg I'm going to introduce on the side. The easter egg won't be reachable until at least halfway through the entire game, but it will be a diversion off of the main storyline and will only be accessible in a specific location (I already know where). It will be one of the hardest easter eggs to find but also one of the largest and most rewarding.
This was all just to keep my blog updated. Please keep running through the latest versions to try and find bugs or easter eggs. The bug I was talking about earlier occurred if you didn't type in "yes" or "no" when prompted, it would just loop the question, even when presented with a proper response. It was super simple to fix, but I was scratching my head for a while trying to figure out what was going on.
No comments:
Post a Comment