Versions Folder (Click Here)
So the big announcement is that I plan on selling my game engine upon my game's completion. Obviously I don't expect many buyers (if any), or a large price. After all, it is C++, which isn't exactly difficult to program. The idea behind selling the engine is to save people a lot of time coding. This also requires me to constantly revamp the code to be more legible and efficient as I work. I will also accept commissions for anyone who wants their own text adventure but may not know programming or have the time for all the coding required. Commissions will cost more than the engine, but neither will be anywhere near expensive. I acknowledge that I'm not a professional, so I won't charge like one.
The other news is that music might soon be included. I mentioned in an older post that the final release might come with an original soundtrack of sorts. I might be fulfilling that reality sooner than expected.
No comments:
Post a Comment