Wednesday, October 16, 2013

More Updates

Versions Folder (Click Here)
(I'll be adding this to each post related to the game)

It's been a couple days since my last post, and a little longer since my last update on the game, so here's what's going on. Production is still very much under way. However, Chemistry midterms and moving houses caused a lull in development. I also started to toy around with a version 0.4.0, but decided it wouldn't actually be much of an improvement. So I'm getting back to work on expanding the current version and throwing in some code improvements along the way.

Again, I would really appreciate feedback on what you think of the game. What should be added? What needs to be fixed? etc.

P.S. Oh, and the dice system is now in development and will be implemented in the next update.

No comments:

Post a Comment