Thursday, October 10, 2013

My Perspective: To Markiplier

Okay, if you happen to be following this blog because I've begged you to or you've wanted to keep track of the updates for my text adventure then this post is not necessarily for you. I'm only posting this here for 2 reasons:
1. This is my blog, not only that, but it's a blog called "My Perspective" meaning I founded it with the intent of posting my opinions/perspectives when I feel like it. I only started with the game thing because I couldn't think of enough things of interest to post here. So yes, I will be sprinkling these little windows into my personal life throughout my time maintaining this blog (which I hope will be a very long, long time).
2. Darn character limits on other sites like twitter and youtube won't let me post the following message, which is directed towards the growing and already popular Markiplier. (To be specific, this is in regards to his video on "Ripest of Fears")




Let me say that you are not the only one who has felt that way about some aspect about your life. I can say that I personally have been exactly where you were. We understand how you feel, and let me remind you why you changed, you changed because you were able to have more fun with your videos and just generally have more fun doing other things. You never really did change, you just ended up spending more time doing things you want and having a good time than you used to spend on being sincere. You are still the same Mark you were before, you think and feel the same way, you just behaved more upbeat, and all we, the viewers, ever cared about was that you were happy with it. It is nice to see those vlogs, I even almost teared up just watching that vlog compilation. We appreciate you and while it is nice for you to go out of your way to make vlogs saying that you really appreciate us is nice, you don't need to feel bad about slowing them down.
Also, you said that you wanted to be able to have conversations with your fans again, well I'm always up to talk to anybody, and it helps that I already know you're a pretty cool dude. Thanks for caring.

No comments:

Post a Comment