Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Tumblr Rant

The thing with all this super "fluid" tumblr crap is that as long as no one is directly asking me to refer to them in any of these stupid ways, I don't care. I prefer benefit of the doubt, where I assume that the number of people actually stupid and self-righteous enough to claim they're half that crap is overblown, and that most of them do it for personal/RP/small-community reasons.

Basically, if a group of people think it's more interesting to call eachother "voids" and "sparks," or say they're "cosmicgendered," let them have their fun. If someone talked to me trying to convince me that they're actually those things and want me to acknowledge them as such, THEN I'd have a problem.

...

Also howdy! It's been so long! I do have more plans in the future, but when I actually commit and post them could be another 2 years. Let's hope not!

No comments:

Post a Comment